Blaze Smart Fitness
$199.95 (as of July 14, 2017, 8:17 pm)
& FREE Shipping.
Fitbit Blaze syncs and wirelessly to 200+ leading iOS automatically, Android and Windows products using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
Syncing to computers requires Web connection and USB port. Syncing to cellular devices requires Bluetooth and Web connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
Water Level of resistance: Fitbit Blaze is sweat, splash and rain proof, but isn’t swim evidence.
We recommend acquiring it off before showering, as it is best for your skin layer if the band remains clean and dry. Battery existence lasts up to 5 times. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
Warning: Usually do not use in case you have a pacemaker or additional internal, or implanted medical gadget. Not designed for use by kids under 13. Always seek advice from your physician. Slippery when wet.
Usually ships in 24 hours
I’ve owned many Fitbit devices to day and also other brands just like the Jawbone Up, Garmin ForeRunner, and the Apple view.
We waited with excitement for my Blaze to reach therefore i could test its fresh features and hopefully utilize this as the just watch I have to wear at all times.
I am a fitness enthusiast and like to log workouts in addition to monitoring daily steps and sleep.
I’ve experienced the Blaze for some weeks now therefore far I love a few of the features, while some I’d have liked to observe improved.
I will execute a quick walkthrough of some essential features along with some shortcomings, followed by an instant assessment with the Apple view.
– Large screen, simple to read display
– Nice gorilla glass display it doesn’t get scratched
– Accurate heartrate monitor with no need for chest strap
– tracks steps Automatically, sleep, workouts, heartrate.
– Automatic activity and sleep tracker without the need to start an activity manually
– Great battery life (5-6 times for me personally so far)
– Wise notifications (texts, accept or reject phone calls, calendar appointments) are
my personal favorite may be the auto-track feature.
You really won’t need to manually start pursuits like working, walking, or elliptical, the watch automatically accumulates these activities and logs them predicated on movement and heartrate.
Very cool feature; Spinning, Cardio, and Weights, to begin these activities manually, though it still computes calorie consumption burned automatically predicated on heart rate of these activities.
– Hexagonal design might not be aesthetically pleasing (however, not poor once you get accustomed to it)
– No built-in Gps navigation to map works and bike rides (have to carry telephone to map)
– Not waterproof so can not be worn in the pool
– Watch needs to be removed from frame each time for charging
– Screen doesn’t always seriously when I increase my wrist. Gotten utilized to the right motion now
– No substitute for keep screen on all the time (that is probably deliberate to save battery life)
Include a Gps navigation and make it waterproof – that could get this to a near perfect item.
Get fit however you like with Fitbit Blaze-a wise fitness watch that can help you maximize every single workout and on a regular basis.
With advanced technology in a versatile design, this groundbreaking device was created to track your exercises, monitor your performance stats, and gauge your improvement.
PurePulse continuous heartrate and multi-sport settings improve every exercise, whilst next-era features like Connected Gps navigation and FitStar workout routines on your wrist enable you to take your fitness to another level.
All-day time activity and sleep monitoring and call, text & calendar notifications permit you to monitor your day easily.
The interchangeable band and customizable clock faces on the hi-res color touchscreen will help you personalize your design for every occasion.
With all of this and even more, Fitbit Blaze has all you want to reach your targets, packed into one sleek time piece.
- Fitbit Blaze syncs to 200+ leading iOS wirelessly, Android and Windows devices the utilization of Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing range: 20 ft
- Notifications: Text and contact via Bluetooth 4.0
- Music regulate: via Bluetooth Vintage
- Syncing to cellular devices requires Bluetooth and Web connection
- Syncs with Home windows Vista and later, Mac pc OS X 10.6 or more.Battery and Power:
- Recommending to charge Fitbit Blaze every few days to make sure you are At all times tracking.
- Battery existence: lasts up to 5 days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One or two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
Fitbit Blaze syncs and wirelessly to 200+ leading iOS automatically, Android and Windows products the use of Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
Syncing to computers needs Web connection and USB port.
Syncing to cellular devices requires Bluetooth and Web connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
Water Level of resistance: Fitbit Blaze is sweat, rain and splash evidence, but isn’t swim evidence. We recommend acquiring it off before showering, as it is best for your skin layer if the band remains clean and dry. Battery lifestyle: lasts up to 5 times. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
Warning: Usually do not use if you have a pacemaker or additional internal, or implanted medical gadget. Not designed for use by kids under 13. At all times seek advice from your physician. Slippery when wet.